2 weeks in hospital

This topic contains 28 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  BADGER 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

BADGER
    Participant

Thanks Maureen for your kind wishes
    Love Jo x

BADGER
    Participant

Hi Pat
    yes its does frighten you especially when its difficult to breath lets hope this next round of treatment puts you right so you can get off to Canada and hug that grandaughter Geoff took me to Dorset for the weekend it was a bit wet but a nice break
    Take care Love Jo x

BADGER
    Participant

Hi Helen
    I am back up and well not running but getting there once they used penicillin which fortunately I can take it soon cleared up I am starting Velcade again this week as the bloods are ok lets hope this was just a blip as you know I havent shut my self away I cannot bear it so there is always a bit of a risk but i have to live my life the best I can so we went to Dorset for a weekend break before treatment a bit damp but a good break:-P
    Keep well
    lOve Jo x

BADGER
    Participant

Hell Dia

thanks for your kind thoughts i have been worried about you and your treatment I do hope they came up with something for you or else you will have to try another hospital can you get down to London I go to the UCH once every three months they run a state of the art cancer unit funded by McMillan I wonder if you spoke to them you could get refered. You were right about my health with Velcade My bloods have been pretty good which is lucky just the Hb been a bit low but I am now on EPO no tour de France for me then! I hope to hear better news from you my daughter looks at my face book page and sent a message to Tom and Jean when they inquired I dont think Geoff likes forums
    Keep wellLove Jo x

BADGER
    Participant

Hi Eve
    Could you try and get him refered to The new McMillan cancer centre at Uch
    its state of the art I have recommnded Dia trys as his hospital seem to be mucking him about I suppose you would have to go through McMILLAN BUT ITS WORTH A TRY
    lOVE jO X

BADGER
    Participant

hi Tom

you are not kidding thanks for worring about me a big (((HUG FOR YOU))
    from one of your flock Baa
    Love Jo x

BADGER
    Participant

Hi Scott

thanks for you kind thoughts I am ok now but the kidneys didnt like the Anti B;s I think they are settling down now sorry about the bendamustamine
    Have thought about CDT AGAIN it worked first time for you it could work again better than knocking your kidneys out with an SCT
    hOPE THINGS GO WELL FOR YOU I start Velcade again this week
    lOVE jOX

BADGER
    Participant

Hello Jane

thank you for your kind thoughts
    Love Jo x

BADGER
    Participant

Hello Vicki and Colin

thanks for your kind thoughts I am on the mend now
    Love Jo x

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi Jo

You are always such an encouragement to everyone here. So sorry to here things haven't been going so well. Glad you are improving. Do hope things go well with Velcade, but sorry you have to have it. Hope your kidneys cope OK.

Lots of love.

Mavis xx

BADGER
    Participant

Hi Mavis

thanks for your kind thoughts I am doing ok now velcade seems ok how are you still in remission I hope
    God bless
    love Jo x

Anonymous

Hello Jo
    I'm glad your feeling better and out of hospital. I haven't been on here for a while so catching up. I did get henry to watch some of the videos on here about fatigue , so that's s first. Take care love sarah xxx

sandie58
    Participant

Hi Jo
    So glad you have recovered from your bout of pneumonia. God bless Penicillin. What would we do without it. When mum got her sepsis she was resistant to two types of ant. but IV Amoxicillin did the trick.
    Hope your treatment continues to work magic. Great that your PP's are 4!
    Love Sandiex

BADGER
    Participant

hi Sandie

I was the same as your mun resistant to the first two antiB'S the good old IV penicillin some times the old drugs are still best how is your mum doing ok now i hope
    Regards jO

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘2 weeks in hospital’ is closed to new replies.