A little bit of good news!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  BADGER 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Can I just share our lovely news, at the weekend our youngest daughter delivered our second granddaughter Amelia Kate,
    8lb.80z Kev and I both thought we'd only ever have one grandchild so this is such a blessing for us it's cheered kev up no end! Aimee who is 6 yrs old is the apple of kevs eye and now can't wipe the smile of his face,

It's lovely having them over and for a while nothing else matters!!:-)

Love liz & kev xxxxxx:-)

jmsmyth
    Participant

Congratulations Liz and Kev and what a lovely name. Grand children are a joy we have just had 2 of our grand daughters over from Kent. Hard to say goodbye to them

Enjoy them they are a blessing
    Love Jean x

Perkymite
    Participant

We are blessed with seven Grandchildren, now ranging from 8 years to 18. Every now and again I see a mannerism, voice inflection or attitude that I recognise as my own or my wife?s and I know that a little piece of us has passed on to our grandchildren. It has been so rewarding watching them grow up. Enjoy!

Kindest regards ? Vasbyte

David

DaiCro
    Participant

Much joy Liz & Kev,

I have a fifteen year old Grandson and I love him very much but I did not see as much of him growing up as I would have wished due to distances involved, although now we are only 20 or so miles away and we have grown much closer.:-)

But our other two (6 & 4) are almost on our doorstep and we can see them as often as we like. We can virtually see them grow and we can share or hear about, with graphic description, every lost tooth, every adventure, knocked knee and every new experience.:-)

I love seeing them and my time with them is now… and now will do nicely.8-)

Dai.

eve
    Participant

Hi Liz and Kev
    Congratulations on another granddaughter, Myeloma puts everything into perspective,for all the family. Also you appreciate the event a lot more when you thought you would only have the one grandchild.
    I hope you have lots of first ahead as a family,first steps,first school,first boyfriend,and lots more. Love Eve

tom
    Participant

Congratulations to you all Kids let alone Grandkids enhance our Lives 😎
    And I should know am on our sixth 😎

You will need a Cuddle chair like mine 😀

Love to you all and enjoy your new Granddaughter. xxx

Elizellen
    Participant

What wonderful news!! I do envy you both.

I had a short stint at being a grandma a long time ago but sadly my husband's children moved away both physically and mentally (due to his ex-wife's attitude towards his remarriage I think) and we have no idea how many grandchildren he has now or where in the world they live.

Eliz
    XX
    X

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Ah Thankyou everybody!

We walked into daycase today for kevs velcade we took a bag of goodies for the nurses and shared our news with friends also having treatment there, and showing of the photos, so you can imagine the talk quickly turned to grandchildren and for a while we all forgot why we were there! Even kev looking a bit like a cheshire cat:-) so we left with smiley faces into the warm sunshine and kev decidedly perky ( proud granddad I suspect! ) and mama!!

Once again Thankyou all love liz & kev xxxxx:-) 🙂

BADGER
    Participant

dear Liz and Kev

what wonderful news a new granddaughter she will bring more light into your lives
    Love Jo x

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘A little bit of good news!’ is closed to new replies.