About As Off Topic As You Can Get 3

This topic contains 84 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Roz 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)
  • Author

Gill
    Participant

I am starting to become WORRIED that we are having a boozefest:-)

IED

Min
    Participant

Bridget I will see you and raise you, I once worked in a pharmacuitical factory where we made the the contraceptive pill, foam an inter uterine DEVICE. Somehow I managed to get pregnant with my son while working with all the free samples I could carry!!!!!!

Gill
    Participant

I laughed so loudly at your last post Min that Stephen todddled in to see what all the noise was about.

Pregnant despite all those free samples? You didn't even have to visit the

CHEMIST

IST

brocho
    Participant

Well I accept defeat Min , after I stopped laughing at your story!! I was in HYSTERICS which leaves ICS love Bridget x

Min
    Participant

Yep, we never know what life is going to throw at us, good job the samples didn't work or I would not be enjoying the most relaxing time I have had in years with the son,who survived the samples from the
    PHARMICUTICLES industry don't know if I spelt it right
    But LES for next pease
    Min

Gill
    Participant

Hi Min

I am pleased you are feeling relaxed. I took the liberty of looking up your word (I would not have a clue as to the spelling). It's a real hum-dinger [u]Pharmaceuticals [/u]It still has the last 3 letters of Bridget's word but would leave als.

Then I came up with a word that contains both of those endings les and als 😎 (my one remaining brain cell must have kicked in)

SALIENT

Love from Gill

PS my dictionary gives your word the following pronunciation far-muh-syoo-ti-k'l ??????

ENT up next.

Roz
    Participant

How about this word site

[b]ENTERTAINING[/b]
    ING anyone

Roz xx

Gill
    Participant

We went out for lunch today but I will have to think of something for supper.

A potato [b]GRATIN[/b] with a few salad leaves might be quite nice

[b]TIN[/b] next

PS although there are not really any rules in this game I think we should draw the line at the next word being tin-tin even though the film
    is out:-) what do others think?

Roz
    Participant

No Tin

My words [b]STRAINED[/b]

We all do this now and then

NED anyone

Min
    Participant

Sun TANNED that's me….browned off that tommorow I have to pack my case and go home to the cold!
    NED again
    Min

jmsmyth
    Participant

Min can't DENY that it is freezing here in N Ireland. ENY next

Have good trip home

Jean

brocho
    Participant

Apparently we are going to have the warmest November for years So at least we will be ENJOYING some sun even if it doesnt match the weather where you are Min! ING for the next one love Bridget x

eve
    Participant

Hi

My word relates to the colour hair I always wish I had,promised myself when I reached sixty I would dye my hair GINGER just to prove to my kids that I intend to grow old disgracefully,did not have the nerve!!!

so the ending is GER

Eve

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Eve

I hope you don't REGRET it. I always wanted to be auburn!!
    RET for the next person

Jean x

eve
    Participant

Hi Jean
    I have regretted a lot of things I have not done in my youth it is a time you can freely express yourself,as you grow older you grow aware of the TERRIBLE
    looks you get from your children,when they consider you are misbehaving

Leaving BLE
    Eve

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘About As Off Topic As You Can Get 3’ is closed to new replies.