About As Off Topic As You Can Get 3

This topic contains 84 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Roz 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 85 total)
  • Author

jmsmyth
    Participant

Yes Eve! That's one of the advantages of getting older. I feel more LIBERATED now than when I was a youngster. Can't sleep and TV is rubbish!! So to the next person I leave TED.

Jean x

Gill
    Participant

Oh dear Jean you have accidently sent me a subliminal message with DET. It has reminded me that I have to book an appointment with the

DENTIST this week 🙁

IST next

eve
    Participant

Oh Gill

Do not talk about dentist,Monday spent in hospital to have a tooth removed had to have it done but that was the SITUATION.
    Taking pain killers,such a coward I am.

ION

DaiCro
    Participant

I could please you by offering SPION KOP Eve but its two words so I'll offer ONION.

Leaving you ION??? Deja Vu anyone?

Dai.

DaiCro
    Participant

I could please you by offering SPION KOP Eve but its two words so I'll offer ONIO.

Leaving you ION??? Deja Vu anyone?

Dai.

Gill
    Participant

I think this game is gaining some NOTORIETY

ETY

Min
    Participant

ETYMOLOGY.something to do with words! That I can't remember cost I'm old and grey, but currently blonde from the sun. With brown skin of course, might get stopped at passport control for my entry visa hehe.
    Over to you with OGY
    Min

Roz
    Participant

How about [b]Oligosynthetic[/b] some sort of language

That leaves [b]TIC[/b]

All the best

Roz

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hey where are all these big words coming from. Someone swallowed a DICTIONARY.

ARY next

Jean x

brocho
    Participant

If you did swallow a dictionary you might need AROMATHERAPY to help with indigestion!! Leaving APY love Bridget x

Min
    Participant

theres only one word to I can think of and that is Happy to be home again, with my three pooches and 2 Burmans.
    The managerie has all misssed me and are equally HAPPY to be home too.
    PPY for next player
    Min

jmsmyth
    Participant

Welcome back Min. New photo? Or am I not very observant? Very nice. YAPPING – what my Westie is doing at the moment. ING

Jean x

Roz
    Participant

Welcome home Welcome
    Thats me Min Singing

So it's ING again
    Rozx

Gill
    Participant

Westies (we have 2) are of course West Highland Terrieres and they are from the HIGHLANDS

NDS

Welcome Home Min

Min
    Participant

Nintendo NDS woud be mine but better no, so Weekends which we all love except when you need to see a Dr !
    NDS it is again
    Min

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘About As Off Topic As You Can Get 3’ is closed to new replies.