Any hints

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tom 13 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

eleven11
    Participant

Hi All
    My name is Paul, I am 38 and I was diagnosed with MM in September 10. I have had cyclophosphomide tablets at home and I am just about to complete my last cycle whcih has almost put me in remission. I am due to have my Hickman line in on the 13-12-10 and the chemo cyclophosphomide on the 28-12-10. Then into hospital for stem cell treatment in the new year.
    I would be grateful to hear from anyone maybe around my own age who has been through a similar process, any hints and tips etc and general advice or points of view etc.

Paul Stevens.

Gill
    Participant

Hi Pual

It is my husband who has mm and he is the grand old age of 55 Although He has been through all the first line treatment chemo SCT etc I am probably not the best person to talk to as we are of a different age. I do know that there is an under 50 site on here and I am sure that you will get a great deal of support and information from there.

That is not to say you are not welcome here. Maybe drop in from time to time just to see what is being said.

Kind regards Gill

eleven11
    Participant

Thanks Gill
    I have re-posted on the under 50's section, as per your advice, maybe I should have looked a little closer:)

Hope your husband is doing ok.

Paul

tom
    Participant

Hi Paul

Welcome to the group, I am also 55 (well i think i am lol) and also belong to the Under 50's Group and that like this one is great it talks about the kids and MM, work and MM sex and MM the whole lot nothing is barred and nothing is too much trouble to answer (much the same as here8-) )

I am just over a year post SCT so if you need any info just ask 😀 yep am 55 but still active ((ish)) lol

Regards

Tom "Onwards and Upwards"

Gill
    Participant

Hey Cheeky Tom

How come you "blagged" your way into the under 50s. They will probably ban you now they know how ancient you are:-)

Love from Gill

tom
    Participant

Oh Gill they knew I could cuss so let me in Lol, and aint been told off for it yet Lol

Love Young Tom :-S xxx

comfortablynumb
    Participant

I am younger than Tom and better looking.

I would also like to join the Under 50s clique.

(Sex, you say….?)

tom
    Participant

Oh Bless, Comfortably or should i just call you numb??

Am sure its not a who is the most Hansome comp 😀

As for the Sex:-S

Oh Well he he.

Tom

comfortablynumb
    Participant

Attempts at online humour end in disaster yet again.

I know. If I use this 🙂 next time…

tom
    Participant

Hi John

No M8 its not honest 😀

And to be honest you cant beat these 😎

Have a good un 😎

Tom

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Any hints’ is closed to new replies.