Auction in aid of Myeloma UK

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Debs 11 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Debs
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I've posted before, but thought I'd just let you know about our Glitz and Glamour Auction in aid of Myeloma UK. It is being held at our Ball on Saturday night, but we are taking online bids until midnight on the 7th November for the Silent Auction, and will also take Sealed Bids (i.e. you email me with the item you are interested in, and how much you commit to pay if you win) on the Main Auction lots

http://www.glitzandglamourball.co.uk/auction

We have some amazing prizes, including VIP tickets to Phantom of the Opera plus accommodation, Lunch out with Dick and Dom, a Cardiff City signed footballl, both and England and a Man U signed shirt, Signed Elton John DVD's, Signed Spandau Ballet memorabilia, tickets to see Have I got News for You, a signed Fawlty Towers picture (by the 4 main cast members) plus far more!!!

It is a great opportunity to pick up an amazing present for someone for Christmas, whilst obviously raising money for a charity that helps all of us massively! If you can support us, we'd love to hear from you!

We think we have already raised over £7,000 from ticket sales and the Raffle we held on Sunday so we will hopefully smash our £10,000 target!

Thanks everyone
    Debs

Helen
    Participant

Hi Debs
    How did the ball go? And was your trip to china a success? I'm interested to hear how you got on?
    Love Helen

Debs
    Participant

Hi Helen

Thank you for asking! The Ball was absolutely amazing…..the room was fantastic, the people seemed to really enjoy it and there was a lovely feeling around the place. We think that we raised over £22,000!!!

China was also amazing thank you….I wore a mask on the badly polluted days but generally we were quite lucky! It was a fantastic experience.

Love
    Debs

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Auction in aid of Myeloma UK’ is closed to new replies.