Being Thankful!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  tom 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi Folk!

It struck me in the early hours that I am 8 months into my remission following CDT. As I thought about it, I realised that I had never really internalised how thankful I should be to those who developed these drugs, and those who were ready to enter Trials about combinations of drugs and safe and most effective dosage. I say now … Thank you for all of them!

I admire all of you who are currently part of Trials, so some of us will benefit from the results.

Love to you all and THANK YOU.

Mavis xxxxxx

sandie58
    Participant

Hi Mavis
    So glad to hear you are in remission now. You deserve a good period of time, and I hope you get to go on your holiday.
    Love Sandiex

BADGER
    Participant

Hi Mavis

I agree we have so many things to be grateful for especially the people who create these wonderful drugs that keep us going thank the Lord
    Love Jo x

Vicki
    Participant

Here here Mavis!! 🙂

And thanks to all you guys who post on here…it keeps me on the straight and narrow! 🙂

Have a great weekend, and well done Mavis, long may your remission continue!

Vicki and Colin x

Kazzam2
    Participant

Hi Mavis,
    I am new on here and still having a look round. Had to reply to this and say here here, to being thankful!:-)
    Take care

Karen
    x

tom
    Participant

Hey Mavis sorry I must have missed this post :-S you must be nearly 9 months now 😀

Yes am sure glad of those that make the drugs and those that do the trials.

Keep well Mavis

Love Tom Onwards and Upwards xxx

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Being Thankful!’ is closed to new replies.