Bike Oxford Charity Ride

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  wifeof 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

wifeof
    Participant

Hi

My husband Lee was diagnosed with Non Secretory myeloma in January 2014 he has responded well to both his initial treatment and then an auto SCT.

A team of close friends and family have entered this cycling event including our 13 year old son and 11 year old daughter. We will be cycling either a 50 or 20 mile route rasing money for Myeloma Uk. I have hardly ever posted on this forum before but I’m a regular visitor to the site where I have found the support invaluable during a very difficult time in our lives therefore I want to give something back.

We would appreciate  any donations so if you could visit our just giving page and spare a few pounds to help us support this great charity that’s has helped so many of us through tough times.

many thanks

Suzi Titcombe

https://www.justgiving.com/tourdefriendsbikeoxford

wifeof
    Participant

Thanks Gill for your kind donation.

I hope everything goes well for your husband over the next few weeks. One bit of advice Lee would give is to suck on ice whilst the melphlan is going in to help avoid mouth sores.

Good luck and many thanks

Suzi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Bike Oxford Charity Ride’ is closed to new replies.