Bit of good news

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jmsmyth 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi all

Very excited as my baby boy is going to be a daddy beginning of February 🙂 Although we have 4 grand children that we love dearly this will be the first carried in Northern Ireland, the first we will be closely involved with from pregnancy to birth. I am so so excited – its like Santa has come early!
    Love to everyone
    Jean xx

tom
    Participant

Hi Jean

Congratulations all round thats great news, its better when you are nearer and can watch the baby grow. soon to be Five Grandchildren you will soon be catching My Young Bride and I up in the grandkids stake lol.

Give my best to your youngest and his partner/wife. dont forget to take plenty of photo's as the baby grows prior to birth and beyond.

Love from one granparent to another 🙂

Tom xxxx

eve
    Participant

Hi Jean
    So pleased for you,it will give you both something to look forward to in the months ahead,I hope all goes well,and you both have lots of enjoyment from the new baby.

Hope yo are both keeping well,have not got round to scrabble on I pad,but did manage to get an invite to you on facebook,but you have to sign into it,will try again when I have time Love Eve.

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Jean & Frank,

Congratulations to you for the forthcoming event. I have never been close for the actual birth of any of our grandchildren, although Janet has been there for two of the four having moved in with a week or so to go. We too are celebrating the same good news with my daughter-in-law and son expecting their second in February. They live in Kent… so no doubt it will be Skype and a dash down after the birth.;-)

Enjoy the proximity and all that goes with it.:-D

Regards

Dai.

tom
    Participant

and Congratulations to you Dai,Janet and you Son and Daughter In Law on your forthcoming Grandchild.

From Old Father time Lol xx

jmsmyth
    Participant

Thank you all for your good wishes. Other grand children born Kent, Southampton and one here (but only involved when she was born) so to be involved is brilliant.

Congratulations Dai to you and Janet and of course your son and daughter in law. Our baby is due 10 th February, when is yours due? I just can't wait- anyone would think its my first!!!
    Our son Robert and family are home from Southampton on 8 August so looking forward to seeing them especially Maddy our grand daughter.

Take care all and thanks again
    Love Jean x

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bit of good news’ is closed to new replies.