BLOOD CLOTS.

This topic contains 33 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Helen 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Participant

Hi Eve and Slim, so sorry to see you have both been having a rough week with the blood clots. Thinking of you and hope things settle down soon. I had to take Dave to the hosp saturday morn again, he was in so much pain and thought he may have fractured another vertabra but we think now it must have been bone pain from the Lenograstin injections prior to his stem cell harvest which he had yesterday. Yesterday was a long and tiring day for us at UCLH but on a positive note we collected 4.9mill stem cells on our first day so very happy (if exhausted) that we dont have to go back today. We are back on thursday to have a scan of the veins in his legs as Dave too had a big problem with an embolism on his chest when he first fell ill in feb, so i know what the worry of blood clots is like. wishing you both well, speak soon x x x x x

Participant

You are perfectly entitled to be angry and upset about this. I was looking at it and wondering what it was and then i assumed it was something illegitimate, dont let it get to you, u have enough to contend with x x

eve
    Participant

Hi
    Has Dave got his date for SCT yet!!!

Cannot be long now,worth looking at some of the post on here,from people who posted whilst going through SCT.

My only suggestion is take old clothes with you,as some you might prefere to throw away,also if Dave has a mug he prefere s as hospital crockery is not big on cups.

Let us know how he gets on,I know its a worrying time,but if it works and buys extra time it's worth it.love Eve

Helen
    Participant

Dear Eve
    I'm sorry to read of Slims most recent exploits. Ive been a bit out of the loop recently, busy at work and away a lot. I'm hoping he's well on the mend now and the treatment is going ok.
    Love Helen.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘BLOOD CLOTS.’ is closed to new replies.