Can you help?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Debs 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Debs
    Participant

I haven’t been on here for a while so I hope that people will still think about helping.

I decided this year to do 40 Challenges B4 40 to raise money for Myeloma UK before I hit 40 in January 2015. The plan is to try to raise £10,000 through various challenges, and through getting other people involved. I hope that it will also help to raise awareness of myeloma.

You can see all of my challenges at http://debsjourneywithmyeloma.wordpress.com/40-challenges-b4-40-in-aid-of-myeloma-uk/ but I am hoping that maybe some of you can help with Challenge #1 – To get 40 myeloma patients to do one challenge to raise money. The challenge can be whatever you would like it to be and doesn’t have to be off my list. Some people are selling 40 items on ebay, one lovely friend is making a 40 square patchwork quilt and people are paying £5 to choose a colour and it will then be raffled. But your challenge could be totally different dependent on where you are with your myeloma journey.

Please don’t think you have to raise lots either. If all 40 people raised £40, we’d reach £1600!

If you can help, please let me know via this page or by emailing me at gascoynedeb@gmail.com. If you do set up a just giving page for your task, please think about linking it to my team page as then I can track how much we’re raising in total via the challenge. (www.justgiving.com/teams/40B440)

If you don’t fancy getting involved in this, perhaps you could still take a look at the challenges and see whether you can help me with any of the other ones!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Can you help?’ is closed to new replies.