CART-T trial

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mulberry 3 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sueharley
    Participant

Hi,

Has anyone had or know anyone who has had, CAR-T treatment? I have the opportunity to go on the CART-T trail at Kings College Hospital (if I meet the criteria) and I wondered if anyone else had done this.
    This will be my 5th line treatment.

Thanks

Sue

mulberry
    Participant

Hi Sue
    I’ve been following a US CAR-T cell therapy patient on Smartpatients myeloma group since July 2020. (Evolve trial) The thread, ‘Car-t trial, process & patient experience’ now includes other patients positive & negative experiences. Sea Capt, who started the thread is now intending to return to work, and feels “great”, very inspiring to me. I really recommend joining Smart Patients. I hope things go as well for you Sue.

mulberry
    Participant

The Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation MMRF are hosting a free webinar on 10 April, open to all MM patients and carers. One section of this is specifically about Car-T cell therapy which you may find useful. If you look on the MMRF website you should find a link to the application to join the webinar before the event.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.