Champagne but no Celebration

This topic contains 15 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Georgina 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

Mari
    Participant

Hi Sarah,

Good to hear from you and I hope Gordon is home with you now, and hopefully to a warm house! We live in Tunbridge Wells and the support group is centred here although I think there is also one based in Brighton although that might be too far over for you. You can find a list of all the support groups, by area on the front page of the Myeloma UK website, its under the Services menu, find a support group. All the contact details are there. If I can help please email me, mari_mason@hotmail.com, or maybe we can chat on the phone if you like. However you may want to chat to someone more experienced. I have always found that Ellen the myeloma uk nurse on the Infoline is wonderful and I am sure she can help you make some sense of what is going on. Heavens knows this myeloma malarkey sure foxes me at the best of times!

Dear Gill, I do hope you enjoyed the champagne and things are beginning to be a touch more normal after your shock, this disease is such a roller coaster, I think you guys who have been living with it for a while have nerves of steel, the way you pick yourselves up and carry on,

Love and Hugs,

Mari xx

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Champagne but no Celebration’ is closed to new replies.