Fashion Faux Pas

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  DaiCro 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

jmsmyth
    Participant

What about this for a fashion faux pas!!! The blonde is my grand daughter Maddy who was visiting from Southampton and met up with my grand neice Ella who lives in Belfast on Easter Sunday. They didn't seem to mind.

Hope you all had a great Easter.

Love Jean x

Helen
    Participant

Hi Jean – they are beautiful perhaps their mums just share good taste!
    Love Helen

brocho
    Participant

Hi Jean well thats a coincidence , they probably wouldnt be too chuffed if it happened in ten years time ! They are both so beautiful such lovely eyes Hope you are having a lovely Easter love Bridget x

jmsmyth
    Participant

Thanks Helen and Bridget. I agree but of course of course I'm biased

Hope you both are doing well
    Love jean x

BADGER
    Participant

Hello Jean

what lovely girls you have I have a cheeky monkey of a grandson but have not yet managed to uplaod a piccy hope easter went well for you it was wet and freezing cold here:-(
    Love Jo x

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Jo

That's my action plan!! I have 4 sons, 4 grand daughters and now want a wee grand son, but I would like him close at hand. I only have one grand daughter here and she is 14. Would just love a wee baby. We were supposed to be going out today with my sister and family but we have had real heavy showers so I gave the bathroom a good going over. No-one can say I don't know how to enjoy myself :-S ? Get your picture uploaded – I just love Looking at the pictures. Tom posts some great ones of his family on Face Book. Hope things are good for you.

Love Jean xx

tmc
    Participant

Hi Jean
    what cutsie pie little girls. I hope you get your grandson Love Teresa PS I bet your bathroom looks great if you have any spare energy mine could do with a good going over

jmsmyth
    Participant

Thanks Teresa. I'm knackered!!!! So have a great excuse for a wee glass of wine of wine

Love Jean x

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi jean,

They are real poppets and at that age I am sure that they would be really happy that they had the same dress. 😀 😎

I have got to say that I love your art-deco lady in the fire place… Janet adores art-deco and I love statuettes.:-D

Dai.

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Dai
    Thanks for your reply. Photo was taken at my brothers house and knowing my sister in law it would be an Angel. Joan is mad abou Angels. Dai how is the shoulder pain? Has it eased any. I hope you are feeling better.

Love Jean x
    Thanks

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi jean.

I've made a full report under treatments – but I have two fractures… finally getting my request for an x-ray. But they are dealing with it now including referrals and a flexible sling.

Janet likes Angels too but she only likes to display those items which are useful or beautiful…After (William Morris).

Dai.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Fashion Faux Pas’ is closed to new replies.