Gill and Stephen Nash

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jmsmyth 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

donnadweyer
    Participant

Some of you will know the story (many stories I should think) of my mum Gill, and her husband Stephen (my amazing stepfather) who was diagnosed with mm in 2009.  They had 2 west highland white terrier dogs, a house in France and eyes for each other.  Stephen died in 2011 and mum – along with my brother and I – were absolutely heartbroken.

Mum died very unexpectedly in July 2016 to the great shock of my brother and myself.  It has taken me until now to get access to her private files and records, hence me taking this long to post.

I know that this group brought her the greatest comfort during her darkest times and that she felt that she had friends among you.

With warmest regards and thanks

Donna Dwyer

maggiemay
    Participant

Hi Donna

So sorry to hear the sad news of your Mum I could tell from her posts how much she missed Stephen. I loved her stories about her first trip back to France without him so brave and so sad.  My deepest condolences to you and your brother at this sad time.  Mags

meganjane
    Participant

Hi Donna,

I am very sad to read this, Gill was incredibly welcoming when I joined the forum and her stories about the dogs and the trips to France where always delightful. My condolences to you, your brother and the rest of Gill’s family and friends.

Megan

jmsmyth
    Participant

Donna I was shocked and saddened to read about your mum Gill. She was truly a lovely, sympathetic women who was alway supportive. I Loved to read about trips to France and the dogs. I always remember Gill replying to a post on advice for travel advice and she answered “Stephen says he’s not going to wake up in the morning with an acute case of Myeloma “. My deepest sympathy and condolences to your family on the passing of a lovely lady

Love Jean

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Gill and Stephen Nash’ is closed to new replies.