Greater Manchester Haematology Support Group Meeting

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rebecca 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

janeww
    Participant

Hi to All

This is for information really to let those in the Greater Manchester area and beyond know that we will be holding our monthly support group meeting this Wednesday 17th April, at the Willowbank Hotel, Wilmslow Rd, Manchester 7-9pm.

The support group is a friendly and informal get together for those people, families & carers that are affected by blood cancers including myeloma

Future meetings are at the same venue on the 3rd Wednesday of every month.

Many Thanks
    Jane

rebecca
    Participant

Hi Jane

My name is Rebecca Caulfield and I am part of the team at Myeloma UK, my role is to provide help to new and existing Support Groups. There are many ways we can help promote the Group, including adding the details of the Support Group to our website and to the Infosheet that we send out to all newly diagnosed patients that get in touch with us. If you want to drop me an email it is rebecca.caulfield@myeloma.org.uk or give me a call on 0131 557 3332, I'd be happy to help support and promote the Group in anyway I can.

Best wishes
    Rebecca

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Greater Manchester Haematology Support Group Meeting’ is closed to new replies.