grief at loss of my wonderfull dad

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  pgtips 8 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jeffszero
    Participant

hi all im jeff and I’ve just lost my lovely dad after just 2 months of diagnosis,it hurts like hell ,I’m struggling to cope ,does it get easier ?

colt1956
    Participant

Hi jeff,so sorry for your loss especially so soon after diagnosis it must have been a real shock but  jeff in time it will get easier I know when I lost my son I thought my world has ended but with help and support from family and friends I got through it and you will too.Good luck jeff.

Regards

christine

san
    Participant

Hi Jeff, it will get easier believe me, i am sorry for your loss, keep talking to him and think of those great times that you had, love to you San

mhnevill
    Participant

Dear Jeff

So sorry you have lost your Dad, and so soon after diagnosis.

Do be kind to yourself. It does take time to accept the reality of loss and then begin to gradually come to terms with your loss.

Love and best wishes.

Mavis

pgtips
    Participant

Hi Jeff,

I understand where you are coming from as, I too, lost my dad in February, two months after diagnosis.  Still in shock by the rapidity of it and witnessing how much he struggled and suffered those last few months.  I know it will get easier in time but at the moment I’m finding it really hard to deal with so you have my sympathy.

Sue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘grief at loss of my wonderfull dad’ is closed to new replies.