Happy 1st Birthday to my Stemcells.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Babs 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

tom
    Participant

Hi Babs

You have every right to feel good as am sure your post will be an encouragement to those just embarking on the SCT and or other treatment for MM.

As for the Picture that painted at the start of all this well it is/was scary to be honest but the more I read about Good news the better I feel, and as you know i am an Onwards and upwards Bloke 😎

Stay well and have a Happy Easter

Love Tom Onwards and Upwards xxxx

eve
    Participant

Hi Baba

Well 1year on,and lots of years in front of you,congratulations .

I know you go to Canterbury ,so is it just Zometa now and a visit to see consultant every 3 months??

Let me know your next appointment,it may just fit in with one of Slims,I think we will be on the old route again.
    Have a nice Easter.Eve

Babs
    Participant

Hi Eve,
    yes bloods and assesments and Zometa every 4 weeks and consultant every 3 months, I have private messaged you on here the details, we may well meet up at some time.
    I have already met up with some very old work collegues who we meet regularily as they have to go into canterbury every weekday for injections! He has lukhemia .
    We had quiet but enjoyable Easter thank you, hope you both enjoyed it as best you could.
    I have become friends with Tom on face book and now am enjoying pics of his grand children, we don't have any ourselves and so with both our daughters away this Easter it has been a very quiet one for us.
    Love Babs

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Happy 1st Birthday to my Stemcells.’ is closed to new replies.