Hello.

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  jmsmyth 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

eve
    Participant

Hi Mike

We come from the south east coast,called Deal,you can see France on a clear day.
    Slim used to have treatment in Canterbury,but was refused any more treatment at Christmas,Faith Davies agreed to treat him,we usually hit the rush hour going as clinics are in the morning,always the odd accident,it’s M20M26M25.then 8 miles to Sutton ,it depends how long every thing takes,some times we hit it on the way back too.

Slim had his SCT at Kings in London he did not get much remission only 6 months.

It does make a huge difference to newbies,to know that it’s not all doom and gloom,that people are getting years plus many having second SCT,there has been a post on here a man was in his 18th year,if you look at some of the video s there is a woman who has had Myeloma for 20 years,my husband was just one of the unlucky ones,

Good luck Mike I hope you have many Myeloma free years ahead of you. Eve

Vicki
    Participant

Hi all

It’s very heartening to hear of your progress. 7 years remission seems an absolute age and well done you. All of the good news stories give encouragement, if a little wistful if Colin is on the way back after 18 months….he’s never done anything else by the text book so it’s amazing it seems he following the book on this one!

Good for you all and keep sharing your good news experience, it keeps us going 🙂

Vicki and Colin x

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Mike

Long long May tour remission continue. My husband smouldered from 2006 and had SCT March 2013. We were at co sultNt today said his protein was not dectable all bloods were god and to go away as he could not find anything wrong with him. Frank doesn’t come onto the site but when I read your response to Rebecca about drinking g the water and the diet he thought it was a reflection of his thoughts and it mad him laugh. They say laughter is the best medicine. Hope you go from strength to strength to strength

Jean

jmsmyth
    Participant

Mike damn predictive text. My spelling isn’t as bad as above
    Jean

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Hello.’ is closed to new replies.