Hello, I am new to this. 10 months since diagnosis

This topic contains 19 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Kazzam2 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Kazzam2
    Participant

Hi Tony,
    Just spotted this!
    have to quickly reply and agree the staff are great!:-)

take care
    Karen
    x

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi Karen

Just wanted to join others in welcoming you to the Site. Sorry you have had such a difficult time. Like you I find physio really works.

Very best wishes.

Mavis x

tom
    Participant

Hi Karen

A warm welcome from me also 😀 .

I see you have put the kettle on that's good to see you have got comfy already well done you 😀

As for me ?? long cut short 😎

Diagnosed in Jan 2009 had CTD leading onto SCT December 2009 am now age 57 and sit here well and drug free 😉 , the road to remission was a bit bumpy at times but a well worth doable, Good Luck on your road to remission and don't forget make notes and take photo's (I forgot to do those and now have forgot most of what folk ask lol)

Love Tom Onwards and Upwards xx

eve
    Participant

Hi Karen

A warm welcome from me as well, I am a carer for hubby.

Hubby diagnosed in February 2011 after back pain became major problem in July previous year. CDT then Velcade SCT in May 2012 ,.waiting on results to confirm out of remission .

The last couple of years have flown by and our world has got a lot smaller,but cannot complain we have spent a lot of years travelling, still looking forward to being able to do it again. Eve

Kazzam2
    Participant

Hi Mavis,Tom and Eve,
    Thank you all for lovely welcome. I am still finding my way around, but I kep popping back on, which is a good sign!:-)

The sun is out today, which always make one feel better.
    hope all is well will you all today.

Karen xx

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Hello, I am new to this. 10 months since diagnosis’ is closed to new replies.