Hi All update on mum and me

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  zasrs 13 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Fiona
    Participant

Hi All

It has been a while since I have been on this site, to be honest I am still getting use to it. All is good, mum continues to do very well 10 months post stem cell. I was delighted to be able to celebrate my 40th birthday with her, this time last year I was not not sure how things would go.

But I have been very busy in training for the London Marathon running for Myeloma UK and I am doing well raising funds/awarness I am know in my community. Wish me luck I am on count down now and feel very nervous.

warm wishes to you all and thanks again for your support and kindness during the tough times Fiona x

brocho
    Participant

Hi Fiona lovely to hear things are going well for your mum Its amazing how things can change in just a short space of time Good luck with your running , I am in awe as even before myeloma I have never been able to run!! Do let us know how you get on and I will look out for you on tv Best wishes to you and your mum love Bridget x

Perkymite
    Participant

Great to hear that your Mum is doing well. I wish you well on your run, 26 miles is not that far, I can do it in no time in my car 😀

Kindest regards

David

zasrs
    Participant

Hi Fiona

Good luck in the marathon hope you raise lots of money, you deserve to, I can only run across the garden!!

Sarah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Hi All update on mum and me’ is closed to new replies.