Hi everyone

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jerry 11 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Jerry
    Participant

Hi my name's Jerry. my father have sick. I hope can know Myeloma more.and hope to become friends with you.thanks.

tom
    Participant

Hi Jerry

Sorry to hear your Father is poorly, I wish him well on his road to recovery.

Where Is your Father getting his treatment ?

Tom "Onwards and Upwards"

Jerry
    Participant

Dear Tom,
    Thanks for your reply.we're chinese .and my dad getting his treatment in china.but have not obvious.i have no idea what can I do now.so worried about it.i afriad this sick will more and more serious.my English just so so .but I really hope that I can got everybody's advice .and then can find ways to face it.
    Best regards
    Jerry

teds31
    Participant

Hi Jerry, what treatment is your father having,can you tell us and we may be able to help with advice. Ted

Jerry
    Participant

Dear Teds,
    Thanks for your reply. My father is 76 years old.Often repeated fever, fatigue,Doctor using hormone ,melphalan and thalidomide .but an effect is not obvious.white blood cell is 40,000.Platelet is 41 yesterday.will do Blood flow analysis next monday.doctor doubt the sick is Acute leukemia.i don't know that.but likes very serious.if just myeloma,what treatment should be have?
    Best regards
    Jerry

tom
    Participant

Hi Jerry

Your English is just fine, you will get help/advice and comfort on here.

As for your Father's treatment? well with Myeloma all Patient's are not on same treatment, what works for one may not work for another.

Regards

Tom "Onwards and Upwards"

Jerry
    Participant

Hi Tom,
    You're so nice. thanks for your help.treatment doesn't work. Doctor said my father should be take another treatment.he can't comfirm whether myeloma or not.Progression of the disease is too fast.there have many unknown tissue in his bone marrow.May be there have good treatment but the doctor didn't know it.i really need your help.
    Best regards
    Jerry

Elizellen
    Participant

Hello Jerry, I am sorry to hear of your father's ill health.

There is lots of information on this website with leaflets you can download to read through that might help clarify what is possible.

Click on this link and browse the various headings.
    http://www.myeloma.org.uk/patient-services/myeloma-uk-publications/

Your English is excellent, by the way!

Wishing your father and whole family all the best as you start this journey.

Elizabeth
    XX
    X

Jerry
    Participant

Hi Elizabeth,
    Thank you for your comfort.your information is very useful for my father.i will download information from the website.thanks everyone.i get the comfort on here feel so warm.
    Best regards
    Jerry

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Hi everyone’ is closed to new replies.