Hi Ho…. Hi Ho… It's off to work we go…

This topic contains 50 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  tom 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author

tom
    Participant

Lol that was late for me lol normaly in just after 5pm on a thursday nite 😎

It was just a copy/paste from the search engine on your link. I can send you anywhere (should have been a travel agent lol)

Love Tom xxx

Helen
    Participant

Whoa that's clever, Tom, I confess to being a complete idiot when it comes to IT, In fact I don't really know what you are talking about:-P I spent today trying to remember how to use a PC having used an iPad for the last year.!!
    Love Helen

tom
    Participant

Na its only things My Big Bro taught me when I got my first Commie now he is the clever one 😉 click on this one its my you tube vids some of me and grandkids over the years 🙂

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhee

Love
    Tom xxxx

Helen
    Participant

Lovely videos Tom 🙂

Helen
    Participant

Hi Alison
    Shame about the flying for your mum but she' ll be pleased to get anywhere, I know I was!
    Work is ok, I'm working my way through thousands of emails and planning my retraining, that should take til about September, what with the gradual return and all. I'm shockingly tired as expected. But the diversion from being at home is good, and everyone I work with are very kind.

I was at the clinic again today, all bloods really good, in fact my haemoglobin was 15.4, and my neutrophils were 2.4 the highest any of them have been for 4 years, so back on the revlimid after my 3 week break, they think all my tummy problems are aggravated by it, so I'm on a watch and see how it goes and then might have to go onto a reduced dose if it all flares up again.

And Paul if you are reading this, how was your holiday in Alnmouth, one of my favourite haunts, wasn't the best weather you could have had was it? But such a pretty place.
    Love Helen

tom
    Participant

Thank you Helen 😀

Love Tom xx

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Hi Ho…. Hi Ho… It's off to work we go…’ is closed to new replies.