Holidays, travel insurance and relapsing!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  eve 11 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

DaiCro
    Participant

I want to see how my treatment is going before making any plans. My daughter Amy, a professional singer, has been abroad for the past three years… Feurteventura, Majorca, Barcelona and now Cape Verde… but the good news is she is coming home for the summer season and perhaps the autumn/winter season too. Most of the family have taken advantage and visited her in the different sun spots but my two DVTs have ruled me out for flying. I had planned a drive, ferry, drive to Barcelona but my C: Diff did for that.:-(

I love the Lake District and the North Yorkshire Moors and like Eve, Scotland, of which I know little, calls to me. My problem at the moment is getting out of Neutropenia and getting fitter than twenty yards before seizing up. If I can get past those two barriers then the Lakes or the Scottish Highlands might be on.:-)

There is always home (North Pembrokeshire) and I would have to go a long way to find anywhere more beautiful or more peaceful… sans sun.;-)

Dai.

eve
    Participant

Hi Dai

Just a quick one have you seen the home page on drugs available !!!!!!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Holidays, travel insurance and relapsing!’ is closed to new replies.