how long to diagnose

This topic contains 21 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  sallyw 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

georgetaylors
    Participant

yer, several pints. he is a good freind and has guilt

georgetaylors
    Participant

11 weeks since first x-ray and i now have been called in for more ct and mri plus a biopsy on tuesday, i should get some results soon, many thanks for comments and advice

darren
    Participant

I have just put my blood and urine test into day I have a wait of seven days from my results dont mind saying im scared. Its not what you expect to be told that you may have this myaloma I have never heard of it befor.im 46and fairly fit my wife god bless her is up set at the thought I could have it.

georgetaylors
    Participant

Hhi, dont be worried, u will prob go for biopsy if bloods show anything, just take one step at a time, i wish u all the best. I am lucky and have no aggresive, so things could be worse oh and they picked up ostioperosis so life is telling me to slow down a bit, no more roller coasters and the likes, once again the best of luck to you

georgetaylors
    Participant

Lovely photo darren!

darren
    Participant

Thank you

sallyw
    Participant

They told us a week to wait for results, but had a letter through from the GP within two days, that was a bit scary. But they were on the ball and got an appointment with haematologist the following week, it was a bit of a whirl wind, but better that way I think, as the not knowing is frightening. Knowing isn't much better but at least you have some answers then, and can make plans and decisions.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘how long to diagnose’ is closed to new replies.