I love My Mum gone but never forgotten x

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Elizellen 11 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

michelleakitt29
    Participant

Hi All

I have not commented on here for a while.
    Just wanted to let you know that My Mum passed away on Sunday 13th May, it was very peaceful Dad, Myself and Mums best friend were with her.
    Rest in Peace Mum Love you always. We are saying our goodbyes to her next Thursday 24th May, I know the day will be so hard. Still can't believe She has gone.
    I would like to say a huge Thank you to Tom and Elaine for their support for the last few years and especially the last few wks.

Much love to all you
    Michelle x x x

jills
    Participant

Hi Michelle,

So sorry to hear your news but glad you were with her at the end.

Take care,

Love,

Jill xx

tom
    Participant

Hi Michelle

I hope all goes well on thursday, our thoughts and love are with you and your Family.

Love and Hugs

Tom and Elaine xxxx

tishwish
    Participant

Hi Michelle

So sorry to hear about your loss, all our thoughts are with you all at this very sad time.

Love Trish xx

susannah
    Participant

Dear Michelle Im so sorry to hear about your mum my thoughts are with you

Suex

mhnevill
    Participant

Dear Michelle

May I add my sympathies to you and all the family. You have been able to support your Mum through this very difficult journey and it is good that you were able to with her at the end.

This week will be a very difficult one, but may all the good memories you have of your life together sustain you as well as the thought that "this,life is not all that there is".

Much love.

Mavis xx

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Michelle,

I am so sorry that the time had to come to say goodbye to your Mum but I am glad that she was surrounded by love and had a peaceful end. Our best wishes to you and all your family for next Thursday and beyond.

With fond regards:-)

Dai & Janet.

Eva
    Participant

Dear Michelle,
    Thinking of you at this time,
    Eva

shirley
    Participant

Hi Michelle,so very sorry to hear about your mum,our sincere condolences are sent to you and your family,take care Shirley & Stephen x x x

michelleakitt29
    Participant

Hi All
    Thank you all for your lovely comments …… it's a very tough time at the moment, just not sure what to do with myself!! Still can't believe she has gone and that I will never be able to talk to her again, I want to pick up the phone so badly just to speak to her one last time.

Much love Michelle x x

Elizellen
    Participant

Sending my condolences to you and your family at this sad time, Michelle.

Eliz
    XX
    X

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘I love My Mum gone but never forgotten x’ is closed to new replies.