I was at Hospital Today and consultant said

This topic contains 37 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  PeterJames 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

tom
    Participant

Hi Vicki and Colin
    Yes I am ready for "the cure" ???? yes I am drug free but it's the same as always when it comes the the bloods,the worry and am sure the stress, but hey ho it has to be done.

Stay well you all.

Tom Onwards and Upwards x

BADGER
    Participant

well Tom

I think a double is called for wonderful news for you and Elaine you will be able to sit back and relax for a couple of months
    BIG (HUGS):-P
    lOVE jO X

tom
    Participant

Hi Jo

We have a hospital appointment in June for Elaine as its her 5 year check up and we are planning a week or so away prior to that and then come home all tanned to hear the word "Mrs Lappin you are Cancer free" we just cant wait 🙂

Love Tom Onwards and Upwards xxx

BADGER
    Participant

Tom
    I bet you both can't wait fingers crossed
    Love Jo x

tom
    Participant

Hi Jo

Yes we can wait as we know its going to be ok 😀 just means we will have a weekend of celebrations 😛 and that can't be bad can it he he.

Hope your still doing well.

Love Tom xxx

2ndbubble
    Participant

Hi Again
    Beautiful baby girl has arrived and is sprinkling her sparkly magic over us all,
    Spotted you on facebook sharing the make some noise post
    Hopefully more people will start understanding more and adding support.
    Not sure what i would do with time for myself but luckily I have a great guy behind me who keeps me laughig and those are the moments that make it all worth the stress. That and the grandkids.
    Great to hear your good news. No treatment is great news.
    Mum due to start Velcade in 6 weeks once she stops drinking so more challenges to face but ones that are worth facing.
    Hopefully Mum will soon be at a point she can have a break from this.
    Only managed a month in remission after initial treatment and decided against the stem cell treatment so fingers crossed.
    Not getting hopes up as aware that stem cell was important part in fight but as long as she has some time to achieve some dreams and spend time getting to know her grandchildren i will be happy
    God i am waffling now lol
    Will hush and wish you many years of non treatment
    and as you say onwards and upwards lol
    Love Sarah xx

tom
    Participant

Hi Sarah

Congratulations on your New Granddaughter 😀 and lets hope the sprinkle of magic is with you for a long time x

You are correct you need a Good partner at your side to make you laugh in the face of MM, we all (patient and carers) need time away from MM

I hope the Velcade works for your Mum, its a bit of a worry with your Mum liking a drink during the treatment and I hope Mum stops the craving before the treatment has started.

As for the SCT being Important ?? these days they say its not the best way to go at times so stay Positive Sarah and I have fingers crossed your Mum gets a good remission with out the Transplant 😀 .

Give your mum My best regards and tell her I am rooting for her to have the strength to get through it all, Love and hugs

Tom Onwards and Upwards xxx

PeterJames
    Participant

Hi Tom
    Apart from sitting in the hot sun, over eating, getting p—d out of your brains, dancing until dawn & skinny dipping
    What was it about your holiday you enjoyed
    Peter

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘I was at Hospital Today and consultant said’ is closed to new replies.