Just a little update on my progress.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  andyg 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

stanley-1960
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Great to see you progressing and on the mend after the very tough time lately. Every time you mention the demon drink it brings a smile to my face. Im moderating my consumption at the moment but have a big trip coming up where my constitution will be severely tested. As i always say to my mates this ain’t no dress rehearsal. I look forward to many more posts on your continuing progress.

all the best,

Stanley

andyg
    Participant

Hi Everyone.

Well it’s Dex insomnia time again. I’m still making steady progress. I still tire easy and my back is reminding me constantly that it’s not happy! The good news is I can make it to the pub for a drink and occasionally for a meal too though a lift in my sister in laws car helps and Steph has to go to the bar for me though I do contribute financially.

It was disappointing that we missed going to Greece in September and I still wasn’t able to travel for our usual October visit to the Lakes. Hopefully we’ll get there next year. I’m jealous of you going to Austria Helen as we were planning on going to Belgium for their Christmas markets at the end of this month. Oh well there’s always next year.

I had Pneumocystis Pneumonia Dusk it’s a fungal infection not commonly found in the lungs of healthy people. It’s especially seen in people with cancer who are undergoing treatment and have a suppressed immune system and it needs to be treated aggressively because it causes hypoxia.

Helen you seem to be having the same problems I had when I was on Rev. my bloods are behaving themselves on Pom. I find it fascinating how we all react differently to the drugs and treatment.

Well it’s time I was some tv on my iPad and hopefully get some sleep later oh the joys of Dex.

Every day is a gift.

Love Andy xx

andyg
    Participant

Phew it made it at the tenth time of asking xx

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Just a little update on my progress.’ is closed to new replies.