Just to frighten you all!!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  tom 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi everyone

Do hope most of you are having a good day – especially thinking of those of you having treatment.

At last, I have managed to download a picture of myself!! I like seeing what all of you look like!

All best wishes.

Mavis xxxx

tom
    Participant

And may I say its a great photo, you look "Posh"

Love Tom xxx

jmsmyth
    Participant

Yea Tom she does look posh. Good on you Mavis

Love Jean x

brocho
    Participant

Hi Mavis thankyou for posting your photo its lovely and so nice to see your smile love Bridget x

Elizellen
    Participant

Great to be able to put a face to the name, Mavis!

Eliz
    XX
    X

Lynda
    Participant

Hi Mavis
    Good photo with a nice smile. Havent worked out how to do that yet. Maybe thats a good thing as I could put quite a few people off. Ha Ha!!!!!
    Love Lynxxx

BADGER
    Participant

Hello Mavis
    its a lovely photo you look really jolly
    Love Jo x

CarolBradley1
    Participant

Lovely photo!
    Love Carolxxx

Gill
    Participant

Nice to have met you in name even better face to face. You have made me feel guilty my picture is quite old I always loved it as Stephen is pinching my bum off camera hence the giggles:-) . I must post a more updated photo. Me fatter and Stephen with less hair. Before chemo his hair grew backwards now it grows forward

Perkymite
    Participant

It is always nice to actually SEE someone you converse with. Hallo Mavis, nice to meet you ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kindest regards – Vasbyte

David

CarolBradley1
    Participant

Hi All
    Hope this finds you all as well as you can be.
    Strange how chemo changes how our hair is. I ought to update my photo as this one is the "before" and it has now come back curly which makes me look as if I have had a perm if there is any damp at all in the air!
    Anyway, I might keep this to encourage me not to chop it off when I am fed up with it.
    Love Carol xxxx

ps. I am now paying for riding my little horse Cuco out for a whole hour the day before yesterday as have been in constant sickening pain since. However, no dobt by next week I shall have recovered, forgotten how bad it was and climb aboard again – I never learn – but if we stop doing what we get up in the morning for itยดs a bit depressing.

TinaP
    Participant

Hi,

Like you, I have only just worked out how to put a photo on here.

tom
    Participant

And a lovely Photo it is ๐Ÿ™‚

Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xx

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Just to frighten you all!!’ is closed to new replies.