Keep Calm & Carry on

This topic contains 21 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  tom 12 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Theresa,

I'd be very interested indeed.

dragondai@btinternet.com

Send away… and thank you very much indeed 🙂

Dai.

tmc
    Participant

Hi Dai
    email sent last night hope it arrived??
    Love Teresa

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Teresa,

E-Mail received thank you… very interesting and very lucid, aimed as it is at the people who matter… us.

Many thanks again, I will keep an eye on any new reports/developments coming from Canada.

Dai.

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi Dai

I'm also thrilled that Rev and Dex are doing the job! Just sorry you had a tortuous wait to find out they were working, with all the lows that that inevitably caused. What is it about blood results that they can't just give us a print out as a routine thing. I only found my PP level had gone down to 4 by specially asking the nurse to "do me a favour" and find my results. It shouldn't be like that, when as you say, our whole emotional equilibrium is affected by those results.

Dia, I'm so pleased, that after many a false start, they have found the mix that works for you. I know your battle with MM will be long and successful.

Thank you for all your encouragement of the rest of us. We are pleased that it is your turn to be encouraged. Glad your music continues to give such comfort and joy.

Lots of love to you and Janet (what a jewell you have!)

Mavis xx

Mavis xxx

DaiCro
    Participant

[b]Alert: [/b]

Where would we be without little niggles and interruptions? In a far happier place I imagine.

Yesterday my temperature clocked 38.20 and stayed there for several hours… on a Friday – again… but I didn't phone it in (as they insist I do) because there was no upward movement and my chest was clear… but I was having trouble with my waterworks (very slow) and I felt dozy. So I drank for Wales… and eventually my temperature dropped to 37.30 at which point (6pm) I took a couple of paracetamol which did the trick and brought me back down to normal. I haven't taken any more paracetamol but I have kept up on the fluids and my temperature has remained normal.

Too much information? Not really, because I have been here before and ended up in hospital… unduly and unnecessarily because I simply had not drunk enough liquids. Liquid intake is paramount for MMer's at any time… add this hot weather and trouble looms… I still feel groggy and I am watching both my liquid intake and my temperature but hopefully common sense and 3 litres+ of liquids will see me through the week-end and back to normal (whatever that may be) by Monday.

Dai.

tmc
    Participant

Hi Dai
    Glad the email arrived.
    Sorry to here about your spiking temp but you seem very calm and take it in your stride.
    How on earth can you drink soooo much I think I would be sick if I drank that much.
    You must tell me any tricks to get in down so that I can make sure Peter has plenty to drink in this hot weather,
    Love Teresa

tom
    Participant

Hi Dai

Its a bugger all this tem up and down but am same as you throw some more water down my neck and a few citemols and soon brings my temp back to normal 😀
    Good Luck for the "Normal" before Monday 😎

Keep Kool and keep Calm

Tom "Onwards and Upwards"

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Keep Calm & Carry on’ is closed to new replies.