Leg problems

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  janw 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tracey1155
    Participant

Hi,

My husband keeps being told that his leg pain is nothing to do with his myeloma, but last night he was in so much pain and couldn’t bend his one leg.

It eventually eased with pain relief . Has anybody else had this happen to them??

Please let me know, also what should we be asking our consultant because we don’t know what stage he is at ! apparently they don’t go by stages??

Kind regards

Tracey seabright, x

janw
    Participant

Hi Tracey

You need to find out what is causing your husband’s leg pain, therefore I would suggest you certainly contact your husband’s consultant or the hospital team dealing with your husband’s treatment to talk through your concerns. Another consideration is to speak to the myeloma nurses here on this site about your husband’s leg pain. If you speak to the myeloma nurses, they can also talk you through your husband’s diagnosis and treatment, together with offering you a wealth of information about myeloma, which should answer most of your questions, as well as provide you with advice on what you should be asking your husband’s consultant.

I hope you find some answers to your questions.

Regards
    Jan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Leg problems’ is closed to new replies.