lenalidomide supply privately if not being funded on nhs

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  scatter05 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

redlinehigh
    Participant

Hi there,
    i was wondering if there were people still being the lenalidomide privately and where they were getting it supplied from these days and what costs please

mulberry
    Participant

I am still getting my Dr Reddy s generic lenalidomide from a reliable 3rd party in India, and have been since 2019.
    Unfortunately for me I am relapsing, so lenalidomide refractory now, so I won’t be importing any more, but I do credit it with extending my period of “remission” to the average 58 months, rather than 30 months without it.
    I can give you the details of my contact if you PM me, but I had understood that NHS is funding patients’ lenalidomide now.

scatter05
    Participant

Hi Mulberry

So sorry to hear about your relapse. Your posts have been such a help to me and I just want to wish you all the very best on the next stage of treatment. I send you strength and love at this time xx

mulberry
    Participant

Thank you scatter05, I am touched by your message. Fortunately I feel fine, and second line treatment is more effective than it used to be, so I remain hopeful.

scatter05
    Participant

Very hopeful 100% . The bispecifics which are being trialled sound like they are giving excellent results in a large cohort , the future is certainly looking a lot better with treatments for us all.
    All the very best xx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.