Managed to see Doctor Thanks Min

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Georgina 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Roz
    Participant

Hi All
    Thankyou Min
    Managed to see another GP yesterday, with the help of my best mate Brian!! He just wouldn't give in until the appointment was made for me.

Got 10 days of sleeping tablets because I look like a zombie. She wouldn't give me any Anti-depressants, because of the amount of tabs I'm on and the talk I've given of wanting to end my life. When I got home a physico-analagist phoned and appointments are on the way.

Just thought I'd tell you Min's advice worked
    All the best to you all
    Roz

Gill
    Participant

I am so pleased you are getting some help Roz. Hang in there and don't forget you have friends on here.

Love from Gill xx

brocho
    Participant

Hi Roz I am so pleased you got an appointment after all this time Now you can begin to heal Take care and be kind to yourself love Bridgetx

Roz
    Participant

Thanks Gill and Bridget,

I'll do my best to be kind to myself but it's abit hard when my daughter and grand-daughter won't come and see me or phone me up. The weekends are the hardest especially Sundays.
    I love all of you on this site you make me realise I count too. I tried my best for Michael but he had it too bad. Only 8 weeks to go to 1 yr and its hard to bear.

Thanks anyway

All the best Roz xx

Min
    Participant

Roz,
    Be posative and take whatever help is offered and when you are back in control, your family will not fear coming to see you. They have also suffered a loss and no doubt have some issues of there own to deal with.
    Michael will be proud of you, and that's the thought you have to cling to. He is watching and listening and understands how you feel.
    Angelina who used to post on here gave me a little insight into guardian angels, and I am currently reading lots on the subject which is truly fascinating.
    Did you know for instance that when you find a white feather following a bereavement that your guardian angel left it?
    Food for thought that takes my mind off the depressing moments that we all feel when we have lost our soul mate.
    Love min

Roz
    Participant

Thank you

I am starting with positivity if posible and hopefully improve day by day.

Its like you say you loose your soul mate or other half of your heart.

I'll keep an eye out for white feathers because he should be watching over me, I bet he's shouting actually.

Love Roz xx

Georgina
    Participant

Hi Roz

Glad you are getting some help amd hope you are getting some sleep.

Take care of yourself
    Georgina x

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Managed to see Doctor Thanks Min’ is closed to new replies.