Michael passed away at 1.30am today

This topic contains 27 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Debs 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Roz
    Participant

Thanks for being there 4 me. Just letting you know I got the phonecall I didn't want at 2am this morn.

Too much in a whirl to say anything else

Roz

Nettie
    Participant

So, so sorry Roz. Michael is at peace and pain free, please take care of yourself now.

Love and hugs, Nettie xx

brocho
    Participant

Dear Roz I am so sorry to hear Michael has passed away He fought this lousy illness bravely with your help As someone has alrewady said your love for Michael will be with you forever ,treasure the memories you shared . I wish there was something I could do or say that would help more than words but we are all here for you love Bridget x

SharonG
    Participant

Dear Roz

I am so sorry to hear your news, but I agree with the others in that Michael is now at peace and that you will always have treasured memories of him. Try to think of him how he was before this dreadful illness took hold.

Love Sharon x

mhnevill
    Participant

Dear Roz
    Your post hadn't appeared before I wrote my last response. So sorry for that but, truthfully, I am relieved for you. You had obviously pushed yourself beyond what was sustainable.
    You have been a good and faithful wife and done whatever you could for Michael, at great cost to your own health. these poast few months muct have been horrendous. I am glad that Michael is now free from all pain and at peace. The love you have shared with each other will last for all eternity.
    I will continue to pray for you and the family.
    Love
    Mavis xxx

jmsmyth
    Participant

Dear Roz

I send my heart felt sympathy to you on the passing of Michael your beloved husband. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I know it will be difficult but please take care of yourself.

God bless
    Love Jean xx

DaiCro
    Participant

My dear Roz,

I am so very sorry that you were both denied some quality time together over the last few months. I know how down you felt and we were trying to hope for you, that there could be a possibility for one last surge of resistance… but I think you knew.

Please keep in touch, especially over this next couple of weeks.

Much love, please look after yourself.

Dai. xxx

doddel
    Participant

Sorry to hear your news Roz. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Donna xx

Eva
    Participant

Dear Roz,
    You showed immense courage and determination. I'm sure you were a rock and a source of strength for Michael,
    Eva

zasrs
    Participant

Dear Roz

I was so sorry to hear your news, as the other postings have said Michael is now at peace, the supourt you gave him was amazing, when coping with your own health as well.

Best wishes

Sarah

Perkymite
    Participant

Dear, Dear Roz, my sincere condolences in your sad lose. When you feel up to it please come back and post on the site, we will wait to hear from you.
    All the very best and may your God walk with you at this sad time.
    David

Gaye
    Participant

I am so sorry to hear your very sad news Roz. I hope that Michael is now at peace and that you will have the strength and love of people around you to help you through this very sad time.

Best wishes, Gaye x

Roberta
    Participant

Dearest Roz, I am truly sorry, thinking of you so much today, love roberta XX

Amelie
    Participant

Dear Roz, I am so terribly sorry to hear about your loss. You have done so much and been a fantastic support for Michael. My heartfelt condolences.
    Love
    Amelie

Min
    Participant

Dear Roz,
    So sorry that Michael lost his battle, my thoughts are with you at this sad time.
    Min

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Michael passed away at 1.30am today’ is closed to new replies.