Michael passed away at 1.30am today

This topic contains 27 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Debs 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Elizellen
    Participant

I am so sorry to hear that Michael has lost the battle, Roz.

Sending you prayers and cyberhugs

{{{{{{{{Roz}}}}}}}}

Eliz
    XX
    X

Tina
    Participant

Dear Roz,

What a seriously strong and brave woman you are, I am sure Michael was truly proud of you. I can only imagine the pain you are going through right now, my kindest thoughts are with you.
    Love Tina XX

Vicky
    Participant

Dear Roz, I am so very sorry that Michael has lost his fight. You have been a tower of strength for him in the last year. He is at peace now and your world has changed forever but your love for him will never change. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this very sad time. Vicky xxxx

tom
    Participant

Dear Roz

I am truly sorry to hear that Michael has passed away.

Roz you did a wonderfull job looking after michael's welfare and fighting his corner when he himself couldn't fight.

my Condolences to you all and please take care of yourself more so in these next few months.
    A Little one of Tom's "Cyber Huhs" to keep you strong and healthy WwwwoooOooSSssssGGggg , hope the hug does you Good.

Love and Hugs

Tom xxxxx

BADGER
    Participant

Ros
    so sorry to hear micheal has passed away my thoughts are with you

Jo

michelleakitt29
    Participant

Hi Roz

I am so sorry to hear your sad news, my thoughts are with you.

love always michelle x x

meeuu
    Participant

My dear Roz,
    Just like many more of your friends here, I am heartbroken to hear of your sad news.You are in my thoughts and prayers.

suemason
    Participant

Dear Roz

I am so sorry to hear your sad news, you have both been amazing and so strong, you couldn't have done anymore. Michael is now at peace, god bless him. My prayers are with you Roz, please take all my love and strength, look after yourself.

Susan Mason
    xxx

Mari
    Participant

Dearest Roz,

My deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved Michael. You and your family are in my prayers and thoughts at this difficult time. I do hope you can find some peace now, knowing that Michael is now also at peace and not in pain any more. You have done all you can for him over the past months and as others have said you must look after yourself now. Please stay in touch,

Love Mari xxx

gina45
    Participant

Roz i am so sorry to hear about Michael.
    My thoughts are with you, i hope you are ok xxxx

KeithH17
    Participant

I'm so sorry to hear such sad news.
    Words are never enough in times like these but we are all thinking of you Roz.

God Bless you.

Keith.

shirley
    Participant

Oh Roz,i'm so very sorry to hear about Micheal,my sincere condolences to you and Andrea, remember all the good and happy times Roz,you take care best wishes Shirls x x x x x

Debs
    Participant

Dear Roz,

I am so sorry to hear about Michael. All my best wishes, thoughts and prayers are with you, your daughter and granddaughter at this such difficult time.

Debs x

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Michael passed away at 1.30am today’ is closed to new replies.