MM hospital in Bangor area?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  SharonG 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

BellaRS
    Participant

Hi all!

Am considering applying for a job in Bangor, but wonder about how good the MM care is there and also where it is located. Does anyone know? I have very good care both with hospital and GP now, so don't want to "trade down".

Bella

tom
    Participant

Hi Bella

Well am sorry I cant help here, but am sure some one will be able to, Good Luck in your new venture:-D

Love Tom xx

GeoffBrowne
    Participant

Hi Bella,

I presume this is Bangor in North Wales rather than Bangor in Northern Ireland? I live in the Isle of Man and am having my treatment at the Royal Liverpool Hospital. They have been very good there so I would have no hesitation in recommending them. I'd like to think there might be somewhere nearer for you, however. Maybe Wrexham or Chester?

Best of luck with the job application if you do decide to go ahead.

Geoff

BellaRS
    Participant

Thanks Geoff! (and Tom for positive vibes as always…)

I can't find anything in Bangor but Liverpool looks good. However, husband is not keen to move so will have think bit more before I decide whether to apply.

Bella

SharonG
    Participant

Hi Bella

My Sister-in-law's mother-in-law ( my husbands, sister's mother-in-law confusing I know!) lived on Anglesey. Sadly she died a few years ago from Breast cancer, but had all her treatment in Bangor and I've never heard my sister-in-law complain about the treatment she recieved. Sometimes the haematology department has a web site I know when I googled my consultant at my local hospital I found a web site to the hospital specific to the haematology department.
    Good luck

Love Sharon x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘MM hospital in Bangor area?’ is closed to new replies.