Moving house & hospital

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  myelomahelp 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

myelomahelp
    Participant

I am looking at moving house and therefore will need to change hospital. Has anyone been through this experience and if so how easy was it to change hospital?

bear
    Participant

Totally straightforward, we transferred from royal derby to Christie Manchester without interruption when moving to North Wales. We contacted Christie to expedite the transfer.

myelomahelp
    Participant

Thank you for your reply bear, it’s good to know you moved, effortlessly, to another hospital.

kh0305

My dad also moved hospitals without any issues. Seemed fairly straight forward without issues although he does miss his old team and being at a bigger hospital now the relationships seem a little harder to forge (possibly also due to covid causing staff shortages so more faces around?) but hopefully this will improve with time!

myelomahelp
    Participant

Thank you for your reply kh0305.
    I too will be moving to a bigger hospital so I hope it will be a positive move. I hope your father is doing well.

kh0305

Best of luck with the move myelomahelp! Hope you settle into your new hospital quickly x

myelomahelp
    Participant

Thanks kh0305

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.