My husband was diagnosed 6 months ago

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  JandK 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

JandK
    Participant

You need to put your pic from a main PC it needs flash player
    :0)

Ang287
    Participant

Hi Jo, So sorry to hear that you have had a year similar to mine but on a happier note you sound as though you are married to a wonderful man. It's honesly not that bad and we have had lots of laughs throughout the last six months. Fortunately for Graham he hasn't really had any bad side effects from the tablets and went 6 months without any infections – just a bad tummy bug last week so we are now over the first hurdle. He shook hands with his Haematologist on Monday as won't now see him again until about 3 months after his SCT (which will be done at MRI). He had his biopsy (2nd) yesterday and even that was not as bad as he remembered so he was on top of the world last night that he had got that over with.
    I have read your blog and it is very well written and is both funny and sad like you say and I wish I had done something similar. I will send you a private message when I have more time tonight and I am happy to be one of your cancer friends. Keep positive as that is what they need and it sounds like you have lots of support.
    Best wishes, Angela xx

Babs
    Participant

Hi Jo,
    Just read your blog, how I wish I was able to do one, you and your husband have done so well coping with your husbands diagnosis let alone your own personal loss of your father and I am sure any one reading your blog will be inspired by it, keep it up.
    Babs

JandK
    Participant

Thanks Babs but remember the blog doesn't say everything we are struggling to come to terms with this life changing illness. The blog is just a less deep version to keep everybody up to date

Take Care Jo x

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘My husband was diagnosed 6 months ago’ is closed to new replies.