My Wonderful Husband Patrick

This topic contains 25 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  KWilson 12 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Gaye
    Participant

Dear Tina – I read with such sorrow your posting on the loss of Patrick. I hadn't heard from you for a while and had a feeling that maybe all was not well. And so it wasn't. The other patient at Barts is struggling with it as am I. You have been a wonderful carer and wife to Patrick and you must be feeling wretched. I can't imagine how you are feeling right now but my love and thoughts and completely with you.

Much love to you.

Gaye xx

zasrs
    Participant

Dear tina

I have just come on line and read your very sad news of Patrick, I can only imagine what you and your family are going through.My very best wishes to you at this difficult time.

With love

Sarah

tom
    Participant

Dear Tina

I am so sorry to hear that Patrick lost his brave battle against this B dard Illness.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Family.

Love and hugs at this sad time xxxxxxx

Tom

tinkerbell
    Participant

Dear Tina,
    So sorry to learn that Patrick has passed. I hope that you have the support of family and friends at this time.
    Pamela xx

cb97
    Participant

Hi Tina,
    Just saw your post about Patrick. Am so sorry he lost his fight. When Patrick had just started on the Revlimid, my Mum had too you may recall. You, me and Sue (whos hubby just commenced revlimid too)used to post on the old site, as were undergoing similar experience. My beautiful Mum also put up a good fight but unfortunately, things got the better of her and she passed away in May 2010 (first anniversary in a week). Patrick too gave it all he had. Sincere condolences to you and your family at this sad time. You and Patrick are in my thoughts and prayers. May Patrick Rest in Peace. May you find strength.

Clare X

susannah
    Participant

Dear Tina I was so sorry to here about Patrick, you must feel totally empty and lost, i really cant imagine what you are going through my heart goes out to you . Cherish the good times Tina even MM cant take them away

Thinking of you
    All my love
    Susannah (Sue)

Would have posted sooner but could not access the sightx

BADGER
    Participant

Dear Tina

I was so sorry to hear about the loss of your husband Patrick

My thoughts are with you and your family

Love JO

Gill
    Participant

Dear Tina

I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure that it is of little help at the moment but please know that I, like everyone else on this site, am thinking of you.

Gill xxx

michelleakitt29
    Participant

Dear Tina

I have just read your post and just wanted to send my love and my thoughts are with you at this very sad time.

with much love michelle x x x

SharonG
    Participant

So sorry to hear your news Tina, my thoughts are with you

Love Sharon x

KWilson
    Participant

What sad news to read. I wish you and your family strength at this difficult time.

xxxxxxxx

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘My Wonderful Husband Patrick’ is closed to new replies.