Myeloma Blog!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PhoebeMitchell 12 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

PhoebeMitchell
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I'm Phoebe and I have started a blog about fundraising for Myeloma UK and also about what it is like to live with Myeloma. I am 16 and my Dad has Myeloma. He was diagnosed in February 2010 and has had 2 stem cell transplants, one of which was a donor stem cell transplant. Luckily at the moment he is back at work and just takes medication for various side effects etc. I started a blog because I really want to raise awareness of this particular type of cancer especially as it is not really heard of and is occurring more often in younger patients. My dad was only 48 when he was diagnosed. If anyone has any ideas for the blog or fundraising ideas, that would be fantastic! You can follow my blog if you have twitter or a google account 🙂 thanks for reading! Here is the link to my blog: http://myelomaman.blogspot.com/

Amelie
    Participant

Hi Phoebe,
    Just wanted to say that I am amazed about your initiative and good work. People like you make a difference. Your dad must be proud of you!
    Love Amelie

PhoebeMitchell
    Participant

Hi Amelie,

Thank you so much! I really hope I can raise more awareness for the disease and hopefully earn some more funds for treatments and support too 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Myeloma Blog!’ is closed to new replies.