Need to let off steam before my appointment

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  graham-c 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

graham-c
    Participant

It’s my turn to get blood results next week. Last time they had gone up from 5 to 9 so these results should be significant. It’s a bit like waiting for exam results only you don’t have any control over what they may be. Another jump of 4 and I suspect I’d probably get checked at shorter intervals.

I don’t have any symptoms as regards my bones and, as I’ve always delighted in physical contact sports, it would be incomprehensible for me to think of  having any bone weakness. I have plenty of other symptoms but nothing that can readily be blamed on myeloma.

For no logical reason the hospital have always been reluctant to let me have results but, because of what happened before when I had kidney cancer I am not going to allow this. Making me apply formally is much more inconvenient for them, and I only need 4 figures.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Need to let off steam before my appointment’ is closed to new replies.