New Peer Programme recruiting for volunteers

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  courtneymyelomauk 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone,

I’m delighted to let you know that here at Myeloma UK we are setting up a new Peer to Peer Programme, and have opened recruitment for volunteer positions in order to get this valuable service off the ground.

We are recruiting for volunteers who are willing to share their experiences of myeloma and related conditions with people seeking support, as Peer Buddies and Peer Discussion Forum Volunteers. We would also like to recruit carers and family members who are willing to provide support to other carers and family members.

I am particularly keen to see if any of the regular posters on the forum would like to become a Peer Discussion Forum Volunteer due to your knowledge of this platform.

You can find out more about the Peer to Peer Progamme on the website here: https://www.myeloma.org.uk/help-and-support/peer-to-peer-programme/

If you have any questions about the new programme my contact details are included on the information sheets you will find on the link above. Thanks very much in advance to anyone who would like to volunteer for Myeloma UK.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.