New to the forum

This topic contains 95 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  teds31 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • Author

teds31
    Participant

sounds like a good idea Mavis, Will think about that.:-D Ted

tom
    Participant

Good thoughts on your next visit Ted 😀

I know how you feel am same everytime I give bloods and am in remission 😎

As for the thread Ted have never counted the posts but am sure it could be a winner He he

Tom "Onwards and Upwards" 😀

91 posts Ted am sure its the winner He he

tom
    Participant

And one that needs to be kept going He he

How are you doing Ted? hope all is well with you and your Grandkids 😎

Tom "Onwards and Upwards" 😀

teds31
    Participant

OK we stay here then could go in the Giuness Book of Records 🙂 Had a great time in Cornwall with the family got back Monday night. On my other thread I said about my appointment next wednesday at the Myeloma clinic ,as any one got some ideas on what I should ask the Doc.Bearing in mind I have never had any treatment in 5yrs,I just thought it maybe useful to others on here. I thought I would ask for my paraprotien levels and weather they are up or down,also I could ask about kidney function,what else. Ted

tom
    Participant

Hi Ted am plesed you had a great time with the family, am not sure what you need to ask ur Doc but good Luck

Tom "Onwards and Upwards"

teds31
    Participant

Hi All, Just popped in to say hello,not a lot happening at my end though that wont apply to all on here Im sure. I just thought I would leave a note to show I do keep an eye on you all even though I have nothing to add at the present. Take care . Ted

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘New to the forum’ is closed to new replies.