New treatment plan

This topic contains 17 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  eve 12 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

DaiCro
    Participant

Fingers, toes and a thousand best wishes Min. Peter knows what's coming and, as you say, he has his aplomb and his courage and something to aim fro… something positive, something really, really good.

God bless and a following wind.:-)

Dai.

AMcGuire
    Participant

Sending you both lots of good wishes Min …. crossing my fingers, toes and eyes for you too that all runs smoothly.

I've had the doctor out 3 times today for John – he's refusing admittance to hospital, although he is on the waiting list for a bed at the hospice. Wish he would do just a little to help himself a bit – needs to take a page out of Peter's book by the sounds of it.

Sending lots of healing thoughts and much love too
    Angelina xx

eve
    Participant

Hi Min

Just to let you know my thoughts are with you,wish I could offer more. Hope you find sometime in your mind to stop thinking about it all.Planning that kitchen might just help you hold thing together,Its not a nice place to be in at the moment.As you have helped and told me so many times, we do get past these awful times,Peter must be in with a good chance,otherwise,would the powers that be,even go there.

to you also Angelina,wishing you well,I can understand him refusing to go in hospital,just being home helps to have a feeling of being more in control of things,I hope your family are there to help you.

Wishing you better times eve

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘New treatment plan’ is closed to new replies.