Newcastle info day 2012

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Helen 12 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

andyg
    Participant

Hi all
    My wife and I attended the info day at Newcastle yesterday. I would recommend everyone who has access to info days to attend one. The information and support provided is excellent. It was nice to meet fellow MM battlers and their carers. As a new member of the MM community I feel I'm more equipped for the journey ahead. My wife was also impressed and is happier about the road ahead.
    A special mention must go to regular forum members Helen and Keith who both got up and gave impressive speeches about their journey to date along the rocky MM road.

Stay well
    Andyg x

KeithH17
    Participant

Hi Andy,yes it certainly was a great day.
    The thing about the Info-Days is that although the subject(MM)is the same every meeting is a very different experience so it's well worth going to others.
    As was said at the meeting treatments are changing all the time so there's always something new to debate and people to meet.
    This was the fourth one that we had been to and we have enjoyed them all.

Take care mate and lookafter yourselves.

Keith.

Helen
    Participant

Hi Andy
    Thanks, sorry I didn't spot you there and it was good to meet you too Keith. It was my first info day too and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it
    Love Helen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Newcastle info day 2012’ is closed to new replies.