Not New to the Forum

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  tom 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

teds31
    Participant

Hi Every one, I just thought I would call in and say hello ,not much happening here ,winter seems to be with us and I'm not looking forward to it had a bad run last year with bad chest problems, hoping it wont be the same this year. Health seems to be very quiet at the moment, hope it stays that way. good luck to you all, and take care. Ted

brocho
    Participant

Hi Ted good to hear from you and very glad to hear you are well . I think we all get a little bit anxious about catching bugs at this time of year, I certainly do after having pneumonia twice! So heres to a winter of being as well we can and no coughs or colds !! love Bridget

DaiCro
    Participant

HI ted,

I think we are in for another cold and frosty winter… have you had your flu jab… and your pneumonia jab for that matter (the latter will last for up to ten years or so I am told.

Keep warm and well

Dai.

tom
    Participant

Na then Ted

Are we going for another "Long" Thread he he am up for that lol.

I am also pleased your health is Good and long may it continue 😎

And as for catching bugs and the like "Well" here I am about three weeks post Flu/swine flu and also that 10 year one? and am B O L LOCKS.ed .com never felt so rough in my iccle short life :-S but hey it might "Just" might have been worst if I aint had it?? :-/ so take it if you want 😀

As Dai says Keep Warm and Well 😀 and that will make you a "Onwards and Upwards" Guy xx

Tom "Onwards and Upwards"

Gill
    Participant

OK I am not an mm person, but married to one. He got a "bit of a cold" I was petrified that it would turn in to all the dreaded stuff that goes with mm.

Result ?? He's fine (thank goodness) I have the mother of all colds.

Sometimes life gives one the ablity to moan and moan and moan (gues what I'm doing) HEY I have MAN FLUE and I am female I'm getting my own back and moaning and moaning ………………….ad infinitum(sp?)

Gill:-)

tom
    Participant

Hi Gill

Well as a mere male 😀 I am sorry you have had to suffer that "Man Flu" thing, now am sure you will know why we al moan and whine when we get the afore mentioned "Man Flu"8-)

And I hope your "MM Person" and his little cold is soon gone 😎

Love and Hugs (())) with anti man flu hug also 😎

Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xx

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Not New to the Forum’ is closed to new replies.