Paraproteins at a new low!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  jmsmyth 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

adamsp41
    Participant

Hi Andy…fantastic news to start 2015 with…keep up with the hand gel to reduce chance of infection in public places ( I remember going through gallons of it ) and keep on the good work getting the PP’s down to a big fat 0…well done…Phil

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Andy

Just caught up with your post. I’m so happy for you it’s wonderful news. Know you have had hard times – so keep up the good work

Vicki
    Participant

Hi Jean

How are you. How’s frank doing?. Velcade didn’t work for Colin so he’s just had a first cycle of bendamustine. It’s hit him really hard. First cycle so no results yet. It’s the first day today he’s felt better today and he had treatment 26th JanuRy !

Hope you are both ok
    Vicki and Colin xx

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Vikki

Great to hear from you. Sorry to hear Velcade didn’t work for Colin. Not on here very often so when I got your post I looked back to see how Colin was doing. He’s had had a rough time and he’s thinking OF GOING BACK TO WORK!!!!! I hope the new treatment works. Blo*dy disease.

Frank has his up and down days. We both took chest infections on Boxing Day and Frank was quite bad. Took a long time to get over it. He has started to get a bit of strength back – keep telling him he’s not a young man anymore – he seems to forget that

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Paraproteins at a new low!’ is closed to new replies.