Pins and needles in feet and legs

This topic contains 17 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  grandmat 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

grandmat
    Participant

Very true Myeloma we know very little about we will still mention his problem of his feet as we can’t play doctors and guess what’s what but he does seem to be doing better after treatment from our local physio only time will tell thanks for the info I have never heard of Morton’s neuroma will google it .

twinz
    Participant

I have pins and needles in my hands and they always feel so cold and I am unable to write or type sometimes. My feet have suffered from PN for about a year now with no sign of any improvement. My consultant said it can take upto 2 years if it does improve. I cannot feel my feet at times and can only wear my shoes for so long as my feet / toes seem to burn and are bright red when I take them off. I am on 100mg Pregabalin 3 times a day. I have to walk downstairs with both feet placed on one step at a time.
    They did reduce my medication when I first started with pins and needles in my fingers but obviously the damage was already done.
    When I go for a walk I cannot walk straight at times either so hubby doesn’t let me go anywhere really on my own.
    If I put cream on my feet I nearly go through the sealing as they are so painful but hey how I am in remission and very grateful.
    Fingers crossed I get some relief in the future.

grandmat
    Participant

Hi twinz I like the name we have twin grandchildren .
    Your problem seems far worse than my husband , but he and his doctor can’t understand why his feet are stone cold as he has a really good pulse in his foot, but good to hear you are in remission but 2 yrs is a long time in such discomfort with the feet, my husband is on a clinical trial for 2 yrs only done 5 cycles a long time to go yet but looking forward to the day someone mentions remission to us take care

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.