POSTBONED

This topic contains 20 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  andyg 12 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Debs
    Participant

Dear Eve and Slim

I am so so sorry to hear your really sad news.

Wishing you all lots of love

Thoughts are with you
    Debs xx

SueM
    Participant

Dear Eve

Thats awful,times like this i feel so helpless.. sending you strength and my thoughts i can understand he feels need to delay asct.
    I go in tomorrow for my first ,melp on weds i delayed till first relapse
    sending a mega tight cyber hold

love Suexxxxxx

brocho
    Participant

Dear Eve and Slim my thoughts and wishes are with you and all of your family To lose someone so special to you all must be devastating , stay strong together and remember the love you gave and were given Lots of love Bridget xx

mhnevill
    Participant

Dear Eve and Slim

What can we say? What a dreadful thing for your family to come to terms with. It always seems the wrong way round when a grandson dies.

My love and prayers are with you and all the family especially in these next few difficult days.

Mavis x

eve
    Participant

Hi All

Thank you all for your kindness it has helped over the last few days,as we have found it difficult even to mention it.So this did help.

We are going to have a celebration of Matty,s life on the 8th of May My daughter from NZ has come home,so although it is a time of sadness,there is a great deal of love and happiness around us as well.
    It is my daughter Ruth,Rob Becky and Katie that we have to be there for,Matty was a much loved boy.
    Slim,s new date for sct is the 25 of this month,
    Please all keep well.Love Eve

tom
    Participant

Hi Eve and Slim

I will be thinking of you all on the 8th May. Am sure it will be a good Celebration of Matt's Life I dont need to say "Think of the good times" as am sure you will be.

Love and ((hugs)) to you all.

Tom xx

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘POSTBONED’ is closed to new replies.