Quality of Life Survey

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  TerryMG 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

TerryMG
    Participant

When I was in Kings College Hospital London having my SCT in 2011 I was approached and volunteered for some research work. I then was involved with a series of interviews regarding how I felt after receiving my SCT and so on. This research was being funded by a number or organisations including Myeloma UK. Currently the data available is from the drug manufactures so they have there own view on things. The objective is to find out independently from people with Myeloma how they feel under various circumstances. Last week I was interviewed again with a draft questionnaire and answered the questions and then asked why I gave these answers. I raised several points which only those with the condition may know about which I believe will be taken on board. So this post is to let you know that there are Doctors wanting to know more about how our condition affects our quality of life. At some point in the future you could receive a questionnaire with 20 questions to answer on how you are feeling.

Regards?.. Terry MG

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Quality of Life Survey’ is closed to new replies.